- 15 Questions to Ask in an informational Interview – Career Contessa, 8/1/2020
- How to Get the Most Out of an Informational Interview
Harvard Business Review - by Rebecca Knight, February 26, 2016
- 3. How do you prepare for an informational interview?
https://www.forbes.com › jacquelynsmith › 2013/12/11
If and when you land an informational interview, here's how to ace it:
- Research the company. ...
- Research the individual you're meeting with. ...
- Dress to impress. ...
- Don't be nervous. ...
- Don't ask for a job; ask for advice. ...
- Impress the interviewer. ...
- Get referrals. ...
- Follow up with a thank-you note or e-mail.
Practice your answers in a mock job interview
Have a job interview coming up? Doing a trial run can give you the preparation you need to nail the real thing.
By: Daniel Bortz, Monster contributor
Video Interview Guide: Tips for a Successful Interview
Video Interview Tips
Top Video Job Interview Tips By Robert Half
HOW TO ANSWER: Tell Me About Yourself