Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About this Page
This page is for local job seekers support groups and events. These events and groups are not put on by the Stevens, but are offered by other local libraries. Their resources may be helpful to you!
Westford (J.V. Fletcher Library)
The J. V. Fletcher Library is offering a weekly service, Westford Job Seekers Network, from 3-4:30 pm. and OPEN to ALL, all virtual.
From the J.V. Fletcher website:
"Westford Job Seekers Network will support job seekers in many ways:
- Expand their network of business contacts in order to discover job opportunities that are best found through networking.
- Provide guest speakers at many of our meetings who are experts in the job search process or in career development and can provide people with valuable advice that can positively affect their job search.
- Connect you to other Westford Job Seekers Network members who are in job transition and can become part of their support group.
- Learn about the most effective job search techniques and how to use them.
- There will be networking opportunities before and after the session."
Tewksbury Public Library
The Tewksbury Public Library is offering Job Seeker Support events every Monday from 2-2:30pm, as well as age 50+ Job Seekers Networking Group of Greater Lowell every other Wednesday 9:30-11:30. All virtual.
To find the Tewksbury events:
- Click the link above
- On the top, click "Filter by Category"
- Check off "Adults"
- Click "Apply Filter"
- The Job Seekers events all say "Job Seekers"