Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About this Page
This page is for local job seekers support groups and events that are offered by other local libraries and are not hosted by the Stevens, but may be supported by Stevens. Their resources may be helpful to you!
Westford (J.V. Fletcher Library)
The J. V. Fletcher Library is offering a weekly service, Westford Job Seekers Network, Wed., 3-4:30 pm. and OPEN to ALL, all virtual.
From the J.V. Fletcher website:
"Westford Job Seekers Network will support job seekers in many ways:
- Expand their network of business contacts in order to discover job opportunities that are best found through networking.
- Provide guest speakers at many of our meetings who are experts in the job search process or in career development and can provide people with valuable advice that can positively affect their job search.
- Connect you to other Westford Job Seekers Network members who are in job transition and can become part of their support group.
- Learn about the most effective job search techniques and how to use them.
- There will be networking opportunities before and after the session."
Gtr Lowell 50+ Job Seekers Extra
Age 50+ Latino Workshop/ Búsqueda de Empleo para la Comunidad Latino
16 de junio: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Network your way to a New Career
Abre camino hacia una nueva carrera
First time attendees need to register HERE.
BPL Kirstein Business Library Job Seekers Assistance
Westford Job Seekers Network programming
The J. V. Fletcher Library offers a VIRTUAL weekly service, Westford Job Seekers Network, from 3-4:30 pm. FREE and OPEN to ALL. See info flyer above.
Tewksbury Public Library
The Tewksbury Public Library is offering Job Seeker Support events every Monday from 2-2:30pm, as well as age 50+ Job Seekers Networking Group of the Mass. Library Collaborative every other Wednesday 9:30-11:30. All virtual.
To find the Tewksbury events:
- Click the link above
- On the top, click "Filter by Category"
- Check off "Adults"
- Click "Apply Filter"
- The Job Seekers events all say "Job Seekers"
Tewksbury Job Seekers Network
VIRTUAL PROGRAM: TEWKSBURY JOB SEEKERS NETWORK -- Are You Being Screened Out? Dealing With the ATS
MONDAY, JUNE 21 12:00—3:30 PM OnlineTewksbury Public Library
**PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A VIRTUAL PROGRAM THAT WILL TAKE PLACE VIA ZOOM. Registrants will receive a link to access the Zoom Meeting via email.**
How do you know if the ATS is screening you out? What can you do about it? In this presentation we’ll explore: (1) What is the intent behind the ATS? (2) Who is it designed for? (3) What is your experience so far? (4) Are you setting yourself up for the inevitable black hole experience? (5) What can you do about it? (6) Alternate strategies when you’re a fit for the job.
Led by Tom McDonough, director of programs and founding Board member for the Institute for Career Transitions (ICT). A career and life coach, Tom is committed to helping people clarify and align personal and career goals with their core values—their Unique Organizing Principle (SM) through body/mind/spirit integration.
Register directly on Zoom HERE.
Sponsored by the Friends of the Library.
Registration required via Zoom link.